If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
Change is a fundamental part of business, whether it be through changing market demands, changes in competition, changing strategy or changes in personnel. Companies are facing intensive changes in order to remain competitive and sustainable, and their major asset for the changes to succeed is their people, their employees, at all levels of the organisation. This being said, employees can also become the major constraint because of their potential resistance to change.
Change Management refers to the coaching process of organizational changes at a human level. it is the art to accompany change projects by managing the fears that they might generate. Becoming a change agent becomes a key leadership skill for any executive. This course will show you how to manage change in organisations by developing your ability to communicate, motivate and participate, as well as to mobilise and lead others. Learn how to face these difficult situations, and by developing your change skills and your emotional intelligence to become that agent of change your organisation needs.
After this course you will be able to:
- establish a diagnosis of a change process in an organisation
- prepare and lead a change project and to manage its implementation in both its organisational and human aspects
- understand and manage resistance to change
- understand how to build a team around a change project or a change strategy
The course covers the following topics:
- Organisational Level – Cracking the Code of Change
- Steering Process – Managing your Boss
- Individual Level – Decoding Resistance to Change
- Corporate Culture – The Heart of Change
- Leadership for Executives – Exemplary Vision
- Consulting Skills – Process Consulting
- Wrapping Up – What Executives Should Remember