Money makes the world go around
If money makes the world go around, then corporate finance is the key to keeping your business alive. To many managers, corporate finance can seem complex and incomprehensible. It’s combination of abstract theoretical tools and data can often seem confusing even to the most experienced manager. Mastering corporate finance gives business leaders back the control them need to make informed decisions. Executives will learn how to interpret the financial information for managerial decision making process, apply basic capital structure and valuation techniques to the analysis of strategic decisions, such as investment projects or mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, and raising capital. Corporate finance is central to the decision-making process in any organisation and is relevant at all levels, whether it be a single project, new business development or an acquisition. Unravel the complexity of finance and take control of this powerful tool in the decision-making process.
- gain insight into financial strategy can generate value in their business
- understand how financial information can be used in the managerial decision making process.
- know how the business models translate into the practice.
- apply valuation techniques for the decision making process.
- assess a business’s investment and financial policies.
- know how to adopt a company’s capital structure to specific circumstances and corporate strategies.
- learn how to carry out financial analysis of different projects
- assess a business’ investment policies and financial policies.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction into Financial Statement Analysis
- Time Value of Money and Discounted CF
- Project Valuation and Making Capital Decisions
- Raising the Capital – Return, Risk and SML
- Cost of Capital
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Valuation and Financing
- Corporate Governance and Compensation Scheme