Inside every manager is an entrepreneur, waiting to start up their own business. But how do you make this giant step into the unknown? What does it take to start a business and what are the processes need to make it a success? In this residential week, we will deal with the topic of Entrepreneurship. You will be guided through the different stages of developing a business plan. Experts in the field will help you focus your ideas, how to grow you business as well as show you how to determine your return on investment.
The goal of the week is to develop the entrepreneurship spirit and relevant skills managers need to start their own business.
After this residential week you will:
- be able to identify a new business opportunities based on service and product innovation
- understand the engineering of business models
- develop a business plan
- understand how to calculate the economic viability of the business plan
- develop the skills to present the business plan to a public of investors and decision makers
The main topics of this residential week are:
- Leveraging your entrepreneurial potential
- World Business Trends & Entrepreneurship
- From Analog to Digital Age & 20c Business Planning
- New Normal in Strategy and Requirements of a Business Plan
- Marketing, Customer Journey and Fanbases
- Lean Start-Up
- Negotiating the Funding
- Leveraging your Entrepreneurial Potential
Many managers dream of having their own business but having good ideas is not enough: entreprenurs have lead their fledgling organisations to success. Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? Learn how entrepreneurs deal with the uncertainty of the start-up and how they inspire others to follow.
Dedicated to graduate education and research since 1955, Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management–IAE (AMGSM–IAE), located in Aix-en-Provence, is the first public Graduate School of Management in France, internationally recognized by a dual accreditation (Equis and Amba) and ranked in the Financial Times.