Learning in Organisations
Maastricht University School of Business and Economics
Globalisation continues to exert pressure on businesses to perform. Markets change or become flooded with new competition, and firms need to react to these constant changes and threats to their business. But how can firms transform themselves continuous to meet these pressures? The answer is to create a learning organisation. Using the talents of SBE, you learn how to transform your organisation into a learning organisation. This residential week on learning in organisations will help show you how to be an effective change agent.
Participants will learn how:
- individuals, teams and organisations learn
- to develop change programmes within organisations
- about managerial tool for developing human performance
- small businesses learn
- how to become a change agent
- Fearing Love of Learning
- Recruitment – Talent Development
- Talent Development for High Performance
- Learning and Development as a Consultancy Project
- Smarter & Faster
- Quality and Performance
- Dynamics of Knowledge Sharing
- Evolutionary Innovation
- Leadership and Change
- Innovate Work Behaviour
- Leadership and the Art of Innovation
- Creating the Fearless Organisation
As the world changes, so must your business change to meet the new market needs. But determining a new strategy is not enough to ensure success. People also need to change and as such, it is essential that manager develop the skills of a change agent, to help your people and your organization transform itself, to meet the future needs.
The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) provides high-quality education to students and conducts excellent research, offering an international perspective in the fields of economics and international business administration. Its seven research themes focus on interdisciplinary solutions to today’s global challenges.