The EuroMBA has been re-accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) for the maximum of 5 years. The prestigious AMBA re-accreditation is an important milestone in the EuroMBA’s development showing the programme’s consistency in providing top quality management education in the ever increasingly competitive MBA market. AMBA commended the programme for its “innovative design” through its blended learning approach, but also for the unique collaboration of the six prestigious partner institutions.
The EuroMBA consortium partners, the owners of the programme, and the diploma awarding bodies, are accredited with either EQUIS and/or AACSB accreditation.
- Audencia Business School – AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
- Maastricht University School of Business and Economics – AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
- Kozminski University – AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
- EADA Business School Barcelona – EQUIS, AMBA
- Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management – AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
- HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management – AACSB